You can get married in Samsø, both in the Town Hall and at other places for example in the forest or on the beach.

If neither of you reside in Denmark, you will have to pay DKR. 870 for our casework on reviewing and verifying your marriage.

You can contact the Town Hall for more information. Send an e-mail to with the title "vielse" (Danish for marriage).